Like many businesses, we’re pleased to be able to open the doors to all customers on Thursday May 14th as New Zealand moves to Alert Level 2. In Alert Level 2 all ITM stores will return to full operations while enforcing the Governments L2 golden rules. To keep us all safe, below are some of the measures you will see in place on your next trip to your local ITM store.
- Many of you are now familiar with the various Level 3 methods we adopted to communicate orders without the need to come into store. We appreciated having more time to prepare your orders ahead of your arrival in store. Orders received by phone, email, web contact form and via JustOneClick have all been welcome and we’d encourage you to continue to use these methods if you’re now in that habit. Our stores will be open to all customers but to minimise time spent in store we encourage you to continue placing orders before arriving where you can.
- Some Trade Sales Offices are small so we may restrict how many visitors we can meet with in these offices at the same time. We’d welcome you making a time with us to meet with you to review and discuss projects or orders in detail so we can accommodate visitors safely.
- We will continue to practise contact tracing information gathering upon your arrival, so please ensure you make yourself known on arrival and we’ll record your name and contact number as required. If you can minimise the number of passengers who travel with you to the store then that will make this process quick and easy for you on each occasion you visit the stores during L2.
Keep your distance
- Remember, all staff and customers will be required to practise physical distancing of 1m.
- Our Sales Representatives will be resuming their visits to your sites with appointment. As always, they will be respectful of the rules on your site, so please make them aware of these prior to their arrival.
- Our showrooms will re-open to all customers with physical distancing of 1m For some stores this will mean limiting the number of customers allowed in the showroom or at the sales counter at one time so please bear with us and our staff will let you know when you are able to enter or approach a counter.
- Posters, floor markings or temporary counters may be in place to indicate our safe distance and hygiene measures. Please follow these measures or as requested by staff.
Remember, if you are feeling unwell or showing flu like symptoms please don’t come into store, stay home and consult your GP or Healthline on 0800 3585453
Thank you for supporting your local ITM and doing your part to keep New Zealand healthy and safe. We look forward to seeing you in our stores from Thursday 14th May 2020.
Due to the conditions imposed for Level 2 trading we will not open or trade on a Saturday morning until further notice. From this Thursday our standard store opening hours will now be 0730 to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Business Services Manager 027 2460276