At 11.59pm tonight (Tuesday, 7th September) all regions outside of Auckland will move to Alert Level 2. As the Auckland region will remain in Alert Level 4 for a further 7 days (to be reviewed on Monday 13th September), this will continue to effect supply out of Auckland. Below is a summary of the changes to procedures you will need to put in place.
We want to keep both you – our customers, and our staff safe in these challenging times. Our priority is to service our loyal trade customers, so contact your local store and let us know how we can help.
AN UPDATE ON LEVEL 2 AT ITM
Due to the uncertainty around the Delta variant, the Government have created a more restrictive version of Level 2 they are calling “Delta Level 2”. Updates to the original Level 2 settings for a retail environment are:
- Orders: Contact your local store to understand how they will be processing your orders. While our showrooms will be open to drop-in customers, to minimise time spent in store we encourage you to place orders before arriving when ever practical.
- Mandatory Face Coverings: All customers and staff are required to wear an appropriate face covering while at their local ITM store.
- Mandatory Contact Tracing: Our stores will all provide a unique COVID-19 Tracer App QR Code and manual contact tracing register. We ask that all customers “sign in” using one of these methods upon arrival.
- Physical Distancing of 2m between customers: All customers must maintain a physical distance of 2m from all staff and other customers.
- Showrooms: ITM showrooms will be open to all customers with physical distancing of 2m enforced. For many of our stores this will mean limiting the number of customers allowed in the showroom at one time.
- Site Visits: Our Sales Representatives will still be able to visit your sites. As always, they will be respectful of the rules on your site, so please make them aware of these prior to their arrival.