Following yesterday’s Government announcement that the construction sector can return to work on Tuesday 28th April, please see below some guidelines of how our 94 ITM Stores will operate during Alert Level 3 to be able to support your business with material supply over this period. Please be aware that we may have some supply constraints across some material lines until the industry returns to fully functioning capacity.
What will Level 3 look like for ITM Stores?
Based on the restrictions released yesterday, all ITM Stores will re-open (with some parameters), on Tuesday 28th April. However as expected, this comes with a variety of requirements to ensure we are operating safely for both Staff and Customers. The biggest change you will see in Alert Level 3, is that ITM will move to a “call/contact and collect” service model. This will mean the following:
* All customers will be required to place their order for pick up or delivery, via phone, text or email to their ITM Rep or Account Manager.
* Pick up Orders: Customers will be required to sign in upon arrival at the Store (for contact tracing purposes), and remain in their vehicle while ITM staff load their order. They will then be asked to tie down their load, while practising physical distancing of 2 metres from all other customers and staff.
* Deliveries: The driver/store contact will need to contact the customer before leaving the ITM Store to ensure the site is safe to access, the driver will meet the customer on site, where we ask that both staff and customers practise physical distancing of 2 metres.
* All ITM showrooms will be closed to minimise any face-to-face customer interaction.
* All orders will need to be processed in a contactless format via your Trade Account.
Remember, if you’re feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the below please don’t come into store, stay home and consult your GP or Healthline on 0800 3585453.
* Shortness of breath
* Sneezing or a runny nose
Rest assured that we are working to ensure safe working environments for both staff and customers across all 94 ITM Stores. Please note, the Alert Level parameters and status are subject to change, and as such ITM will react accordingly.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact your local ITM.