As the regions south of Auckland move to Alert Level 3 from 11.59pm tonight (Tuesday, 31st August), our store will open from 7.30am to 4.00pm tomorrow (Wednesday, 1st September) and each week day during Level 3. Our stores will not operate on a Saturday during level 3. These hours are shortened to allow for H&S meetings and preparation of our sites for ongoing contactless trading
OPERATING IN ALERT LEVEL 3
At Alert Level 3 all ITM Stores will operate under a click and collect service model. This means that:
- All customers will be required to place their order for pick up or delivery, via phone, text or email to their ITM Account Manager or the local store. Trade customer may use JustOneClick online or our web contact form if you prefer.
- Pick up orders: Customers will be required to scan (sign) in upon arrival at the Store (for contact tracing purposes) and remain in their vehicle while ITM staff load their order. They will then be asked to tie down their load, while practising physical distancing of 2 metres from all other customers and staff.
- Deliveries: The driver/store contact will need to contact the customer before leaving the ITM store to ensure the site is safe to access, the driver will meet the customer on site, where we ask that both staff and customers practise physical distancing of 2 metres including mask wearing.
- Showrooms: All ITM showrooms and drive thru will be closed to minimise any face-to-face customer interaction.
- PPE: Our stores will have the appropriate PPE gear available if you need it, however to be best prepared, please wear a face covering when coming in to collect your order.
- Physical distancing: 2 metres between all staff and customer is required.
- Contactless Transactions: Our stores will only be taking orders from customers who hold an account with your local ITM store Including trade, essential businesses and ITM Priority Card Holders.
MANDATORY FACE COVERINGS
It is now mandatory to wear a face covering if you are a customer entering the premise of a business. While we will be operating under a strict click and collect policy and you are expected to stay in your vehicle while you are at our stores, we ask that you please wear a face covering for the safety of both you and our staff.
ITM is working closely with our suppliers to manage deliveries at this time. As Auckland and Northland remain in Alert Level 4, this may impact the manufacturing of some product lines, however, a number of our suppliers have applied for exemptions to mitigate this issue. We will start receiving deliveries from Wednesday onwards but will continue to keep you updated if we become aware of further supply challenges.
It is now compulsory for all people over the age of 12 to keep a record of where they have been to assist in contact tracing efforts. Please make sure you scan (sign) in when you arrive at your local ITM Store.